Start a Conversation

Unsolved

A

2 Posts

March 13th, 2019 12:00

Area-51 R4, Alienware Bios to MSI Click Bios 4?

Hi my name is AJ. I recently discovered that my bios was based off of the MSI click bios 4. And I'm trying to To figure out How to put Msi Click Bios 4 for on my Alienware area 51 R 4 But i Don't know what model of Msi Board my Alienware area 51 r4 is based off of. the reason why i want the click 4 bios instead of the alienware bios is for more customization and to configure my computer at my own will. and i plan putting the parts into another case so basicly modding it but i want steep one  is finding out which model of msi board my alienware is based off of and getting the click 4 bios on the board can any one help me? MSI_SnapShot_zps5cdd27c7.pngdownload.jpg

1 Rookie

• 

1.8K Posts

March 13th, 2019 21:00

Chances are, no one here can help, but in the meantime of waiting I'd suggest posting into the MSI Forum --> the employees, mods, members there might know; I personally think it's made special & not 'based on' one of their retail boards (if you've browsed their entire X299 line up you won't see a 'twin' or even a close relative of it); tell that other forum u have MS-7A87, see if any one knows what it is & what can be done to it / with it

No Events found!