Start a Conversation

Unsolved

L

2 Posts

October 29th, 2018 19:00

Aurora-R7, Werfault.exe error

EBFDA8D7-47D4-499C-B39D-8FC9EBEDB60A.jpeg

Hello everyone, 

As you can see I’m having this problem with my Aurora R7 1080 gtx, this only starting happening recently and now I can only boot up and nothing else. I turn to do something and this pops up? I’m no sure what to do if anyone could help 

8 Wizard

• 

17K Posts

October 31st, 2018 09:00

I think that is Windows Error Reporting.

I would probably just turn-it-off or disable it.

9 Legend

• 

12.2K Posts

November 3rd, 2018 12:00

Agree with Tesla. Go to this page for more information on the error and how to disable error reporting.

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/fix-werfault-exe-application-error/

1 Message

November 21st, 2018 05:00

If  you have received a  WerMgr.exe or WerFault.exe Application Error using Windows 10, then you have landed at the right place. This article compiles all the methods to fix 

WerFault.exe or WerMgr.exe Application Error  in Windows 10. The WerMgr.exe is located in system32 folder in windows operating system and is used for windows error reporting.

Here, I’m going to share methods to fix this problem one after the other. You can follow the article as it is – one method after the other. I’ve arranged the article in such manner – if one method won’t work – the next method is its advanced solution. So, I am sure that – this will definitely help you out in your situation. Let’s have a look at them – one by one.

No Events found!