Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 29th, 2014 11:00

Alien Command Centre, error on install, and giving me the wrong version ?? (Alienware Aurora R4 ALX)

Long story short, my water cooler died a few days ago so I now have a corsair H80i and using Corsair Link to monitor temperatures and fan speeds. I did a fresh install onto my new SSD yesterday and I have been installing all the drivers and applications I need and they have all installed fine. I went onto Dell support and drivers where I put in my service tag and I brought up my model which is an: Alienware Aurora R4 late 2011 model, ALX case. When I download Alien Command Centre it installs but at the end has errors and updates it to a different version. but what I actually does is change it for an earlier model. which throws up a load of error messages, these are the same as I seen when it was installing.... I tired to upload an image through options but.. it doesn't seems to work :L https://www.tumblr.com/blog/r3sid3nt Does anyone know where I can download the actual version of Command centre I need, or is there a way I can fix this ?? Cheers Rhys p.s. I have tried updating it through the command centre but it says it is up to date

7 Posts

August 29th, 2014 11:00

Sorry about it coming out as one huge paragraph it was spaced but... it seems it wanted to ignore that :L
No Events found!