Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 25th, 2014 22:00

Alienware 17 Broken almost 2 months

Hi,

I bought an alienware in United states last February, last march this alienware suddenly won't power on (no light, no fan, no power) i follow the step from remove battery/put adapter witohut battery/etc but nothing work, at that time i currently on duty in Asia (indoensia) and i contact Indonesian Dell and they said they will come to my place to replace the motherboard, and 2 days after they came and the laptop is fixed!.

and now at the end of April this laptop suddenly won't power up again, and then i contact Indonesian Dell again and they offer to replace and service this laptop again, until today they has come over and over again for almost 7 times but the laptop still can't power on, they has replaced motherboard so many times, and now the vga seems to broken down because yesterday after they replaced the motherboard there is 8 times beep, now they said they will change the vga/lcd/cpu/ram/etc2. my laptop is now become a mess! even there is lot of holes in the palm rest because some of the technician wrongly put a nut screw under the palm rest. They offer me to replace the palm rest which until today still pending because they said they imported it from singapore.

What must i do now? any suggestion? next month i have a duty at singapore for couple of days, can they offer me 1-2 days service? any help appreciated

3 Posts

November 28th, 2015 15:00

Alienware laptops are not what they use to be, my first 2 alienware are awesome, but my last one, same as you, stop working a couple of days after the end of the warranty and here I am with $3000 in the garbage. If only they could HELP US!

No Events found!