Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

C

November 6th, 2013 06:00

Alienware Aurora R2 + THX TruStudio PC

Hey there,

I purchased an aurora back in 2010. I've recently changed my primary hard drive to a SSD. Whilst reinstalling all the various bits, I noticed that there was no install on the discs or on the dell drivers and software pages for THX TruStudio PC which was initially installed on the system when I received it. Can anyone tell me where I can locate it?

November 6th, 2013 12:00

Hi  cursedtea, you can download the software that came preinstalled on the computer from My DELL Downloads but you need to register the computer first, following these steps.

4 Posts

November 6th, 2013 14:00

Hi,
I had already checked there, no success :) Only lists cyberlink, nero, mcaffee, and adobe reader.

December 8th, 2013 19:00

Hello,

I am having the exact problem described by OP. I also purchased my Aurora back in 2010. Per suggestion, I also didn't find the THX TruStudio PC install files at "My Dell Downloads" (https://smartsource.dell.com/Web/Main.aspx). Like the OP, all I see is the ability to re-download Cyberlink PowerDVD DX, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Acrobat language packs, and Nero 9. It was clearly installed on my system upon receiving from Dell a few years ago when bought brand new so where can we re-download this THX TruStudio PC?

4 Posts

December 9th, 2013 01:00

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. Now maybe they will respond...

13 Posts

January 31st, 2014 18:00

i don't suppose anyone found an answer. All i could find online was THX TruStudio Pro 3.5 and that doesn't work with Realtek for some reason.

4 Posts

February 8th, 2014 08:00

Nope this topic seems to have been ignored :/

13 Posts

March 4th, 2014 04:00

Been searching for a year for the answer to this question. My THX TruStudio was uninstalled and i wanted to reinstall it and the one and only version i can find online to DL doesn't work. Suddenly no device on my computer is compatible. 

219 Posts

November 10th, 2014 10:00

try this THX Trustudio download from Creative - I think it's the Dell version.

Dell-Jesse L had the solution a few years ago for Dell Studio XPS 8100/8300 computers to solve the missing THX Trustudio problem.

No Events found!