Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

October 11th, 2013 15:00

Aurora R4 BIOs Update ?? There is currently none listed in the drivers area - A08/A09??

I have an Aurora R4 running Bios A07, I recently saw A08 posted but did not get a chance to download, it was gone by the time I got home. Found a few posts about it having issues and was pulled.

Now there are no Bios versions at all on the drivers page for this system. I did a search "Aurora R4 bios" and found a page for the A09 bios LINK that is for the Aurora R4. I downloaded it but have not installed it yet. I wanted to wait for it to be put on the R4 page and see if there is any fallout from others.

I have not seen any mention of the A09 update other than it will provide support for the new family of CPU's and am not sure if I should run it. I am guessing that any new R4's shipping with the newer CPU's will have the A09 installed at the factory.

I have been having some strange things happening with my system and would like to see if this helps.

• 

2.7K Posts

October 11th, 2013 15:00

Hello Dcgtls!

Yes the case was already escalated; I would recommend you to stay with the A07 since they are still working in the version A09 and it might give you problems if you flash it.

940 Posts

October 11th, 2013 16:00

Thank you. I am glad I asked before leaping.

Is there a way that I can create an alert for when there are any new drivers / applications / bios released for a system?

No Events found!