Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 13th, 2015 18:00

Boot stuck

I have a problem my alienware15 stuck on alienware logo and it kept doing it again ang again endless boot stuck on the logo and it only says there f2 and f12. Please help.

7 Technologist

• 

4.4K Posts

August 14th, 2015 08:00

Hello, 

For us to better assist you, please confirm which Windows Operating System you are running with your Alienware 15. Also, try running an ePSA/Diagnostics test on the system. Click here to view an article from Dell that explains how to run this test. Let us know if you receive any error codes.  

August 14th, 2015 14:00

Yes, i upgraded my os to win 10 from win 8.1 .

And so i want my computer clean as new so i reset the computer "recovery" then the issue started to happen. I dont know if i need to clean install again. But where can i get my windows 10 or download the original that was reserved for my computer. Please help.

August 14th, 2015 14:00

And i already run the diagnostic test. Everything is working its not a computer part issue.

Please help. I think it just need a os clean install but i don't know how to do it. Cause aw 15 has no cd drive. I'd like to try the usb but i don't know how and where to get my os backup.

7 Technologist

• 

4.4K Posts

August 17th, 2015 12:00

Hi, 

Look for an application in your computer called Alien Respawn. With Alien Respawn, you can restore your system to factory settings. Click here to view a Dell article that explains how to do this. 

No Events found!