Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 16th, 2013 16:00

Cannot Create new folders in documents, I need help!

Hi Everyone,

I own a Alienware M18X  R2 I only got it this year but I am encountering an issue. Recently I discovered I cannot create new folders in my documents and pictures. I was able to do it before but 3 days ago for some reason I no longer can. Whilst on Yahoo Photo-sharing with a friend I went to save an image he showed me - Well I wanted a new folder to put it in and it gave me an error message basically saying I couldn't do it so I went to my pictures folder and tried creating a folder there. Again nothing. No error message no new folder. Nothing. I don't know why this has occurred or what is causing it, The only thing I can think of is something may have happened during my last disk clean up and  defragmentation. Can anyone help me? I am here asking because I cannot get Online Support via e-mail or chat for the product I own and I am currently without a phone and cannot call for support help from the technical support.

2 Intern

• 

835 Posts

April 16th, 2013 16:00

You can try restoring the system back to when it was working fine, check out this article:

How to run Windows® 7 System Restore in your Alienware™ computer

No Events found!