Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

B

July 22nd, 2016 16:00

Got mine! Aurora R5 - Dual 1080's and new NVIDIA SLI HB Bridge

Got my R5 today .. very nice system .. I can confirm that it has the new OEM NVIDIA SLI HB Bridge, no fitment issues with 1080 FE cards, there's actually quite a bit of space between the case and the bridge, must have been a last minute design change.

Someone said there would be a flexible bridge, there isn't in my build. 

1 Rookie

• 

1.8K Posts

July 22nd, 2016 18:00

8713.Capture.JPG

alright newbie, post your pics, let's see what ya got. your bridge should have a part#; if so it is on the rear; retrieve it & photo it, if at all possible, at your leisure of course

Chris_M of Dell spoke of possible rigid bridges slipping through the initial build cracks & a possible flexible bridge later, probably based on part# description which says 'flexible' & through word-of-mouth at the water kooler at work. at the very top post here "Dell Bridges (Nvidia and AMD)" the 1st one is called 'flexible' in their computer inventory description

show us your Alien

Community Manager

• 

54.3K Posts

July 23rd, 2016 14:00

In addition to a picture, you could also click my DELL-username in blue, then click "Send a Private Message". Provide to me R5 service tag number so I can check the part number for the bridge we shipped you.

No Events found!