Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

K

May 8th, 2012 12:00

I lost my Hard Drive interposer for my m11x R2!!

It looks like the part number (from what I can find) is CP76J. It is the small part that connects to the SATA port on the motherboard and than the hard drive connects to it. I do not know what happened to it but I need it and NO WHERE on the internet can I find it. Is this something I can get directly from dell?

Please help!!

May 8th, 2012 16:00

Hi kylechx, sure let me help. Please email us to AWUpgrades@dell.com, make sure you add your name and phone number so I can call you back. Also make sure you add my name somewhere on the email; I'll be getting back with you with the piece you need and a price. Thank you

2 Posts

November 21st, 2012 23:00

Frank:

Long story short I sent my computer to the repair depot and it was sent back with the interposer missing. Now the tech support tells me that this isn't a part they can ship out and I should just go and buy it on my own. I can't even find it anywhere. PLEASE HELP!

2 Intern

• 

835 Posts

November 23rd, 2012 10:00

Hi collarek,

I sent you a friend request, please accept it and send me a PM with the requested information, I'll review your information and do my best to help you out.

No Events found!