Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 4th, 2012 10:00

M17X R3 Ordered Monday April 2nd 2012

Just wanted to come by and say hello to everyone. I ordered my M17X R3 this past Monday and it says the EDD is 4/16/12.  I am hoping that it will stay the same EDD but with my experience previously with Dell I don't know if that will be the case. 

April 9th, 2012 06:00

Just found out my order is supposed to be delivered by 4/12/12 now instead of 4/16/12.  Everything seems to be looking good.  

21 Posts

April 10th, 2012 20:00

AWESOME!!  Welcome and get ready for an experience...hopefully a positive one like mine :)

i know i could have bought a laptop with similar components for almost half for what i paid for my m17x but ive always wanted a alienware laptop. even after they were bought out by Dell. I know how to build pc's so i know i am loosing money buying an alienware but my "want" was greater than my "need".

i know when i first ordered mine i had to spend 4hrs on the phone with Dell Customer service because i got an email on they were having problems processing my order. So i called an spent 4hrs being transferred about 10 times to find out that the order for the protective screen cover was the order they were having problems with. So to make it up to me they shipped it to me within 7 days after it was built. So it took them 2 days to build it and 7 days to get it to me from China. So far i am enjoying this heavy beast...i did have a bad HDMI IN Port so i had to send it to Dell in Texas to get it fixed. Which didn't take long to fix...little over a week to get it back. So once you get your M17x inspect it thoroughly and take before pictures if you have to send it back to Dell for anything. I know when i got my laptop back the bottom right hand corner of the palm rest was not snapped back into place. :( all i had to do was firmly yet gently pushed down on the corner and it snapped back into place.

No Events found!