Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

Y

September 10th, 2012 18:00

M17x Laptop Order, where is it in the process?

I miss the old way of tracking your order in what phase it actually sits. My order is 7 days in, and the best customer care can do is tell me it is "In production" which is a blanket status that does not change until shipped. Are there any moderators here that can get a more in depth status on my order? 

Community Manager

• 

54.3K Posts

September 10th, 2012 21:00

Yoda79,

Send me the order number via private message and I will see what the tools say.

16 Posts

September 13th, 2012 10:00

I just contacted Dell Customer Service, and now they tell me there is a parts shortage? Why everytime I try to order from Dell I end up in this mess? The last couple years I have tried to order an Alienware laptop, and both years I ended up having to cancel due to the same response. I love how my expected delivery date has not been updated. Just wow, well if I do not see any movement by the end of today I am just going to have to their competitors yet again. I swear they don't want my business.

158 Posts

September 13th, 2012 14:00

Yoda79,

Remember you don't need to sit on the phone calling tech support. Chris has kindly offered his assistance and you can always send us an email to awsocialmedia@dell.com with your order number and we can check that out for you as well.

No Events found!