Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 20th, 2014 00:00

My alienware aurora r4 won't boot after alienware logo

Hi my alienware will not boot after the alienware logo I ran a espa test I got this error with cables Error code 2000 - 0415 Validation 124963 Msg: chech the following cable jumper connection or sensor USB cable 1 could anyone please help

1.8K Posts

June 20th, 2014 14:00

Hi!

Make sure you have the latest BIOS A11. If issue persists, check the cables specified in the error message. You can use the Owner's Manual for reference.

Let me know how it goes!

3 Posts

June 21st, 2014 08:00

Hi Naomi, thanks for the reply I have the latest bios menu which is A11 but the issue is still here.... I don't know what cable is making windows not boot.... It was really weird because the night before I turn off my alienware r4 off like normal and then in the morning I turn it on then it wouldn't boot windows.... I can get into bios menu etc I really don't know how to fix this problem it would be nice if you could assist me on this problem thanks Keller.

1.8K Posts

June 23rd, 2014 10:00

If you check the Owner's Manual from the link I posted above, you'll find the disassemble instructions.See page 154 for CMOS jumper and page 41 for USB cables. 

For further assistance in case the issue persists, I recommend you get in touch with Technical Support in your region or send me a private message if you're in the US or Canada.

No Events found!