Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 9th, 2016 12:00

SDD not recognizable

Hello all,

I've got a less than 2 year old Alienware top notch server, but no I can't reboot, because my SDD is not been recognized. Which I find very strange, odd and disturbing.

Who can help me?

With kind regards,

Anton.

7 Technologist

• 

4.4K Posts

March 10th, 2016 12:00

Hi, 

Are you receiving a message during boot stating the hard drive is not recognized? To better assist you, can you confirm your Alienware model name/revision?

March 15th, 2016 09:00

Hi Rodrigo,

I've got an Alienware Aurora R4. And I got the message when I want to boot the system. It says it doesn't have a boot drive ... well ... my SDD is my bootdrive. When I run diagnostics, I only say the 'normal' HDD, not the SDD.

With kind regards,

Anton.

7 Technologist

• 

4.4K Posts

March 15th, 2016 09:00

Hi, 

When you installed Windows, was the SSD properly recognized during the installation?

March 21st, 2016 10:00

The configuration has been working perfectly since startup, but from one day onto another ... It was not recognized anymore ... Without any cause or reason ... And unfortunately, my mailfolder is on that SDD ... and containing necessary information ...

March 28th, 2016 07:00

Okay, I'm getting a bit *** off ... No answers ... no solutions ... no nothing! How is it possible that an SDD stops working without any reason?

Anyone having the same trouble?

No Events found!