Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 4th, 2011 12:00

Warranty Question

I just purchased an M15X for Christmas for myself. I had been stalking the forum here for a couple months before deciding to purchase my Alienware. Well, I am extremely happy with my purchase, and am hoping to never have an issue as such as Ive read on the forums as some of you have had.  :o\   Now it brings me to my question, The warranty I purchased, will this cover all of the problems Ive read about. IF my M15X has any issue, and needs repair?  Ive read some posts where some owners had a certain warranty, their laptop had an issue, and it wasn't covered, Im just a tad concerned...

1 950-3339 3 Year Limited Warranty
1 905-4468 Dell Hardware Limited Warranty, Extended Year
1 905-3017 Dell Hardware Limited Warranty, Initial Year
1 905-3182 Dell Limited Hardware Warranty Plus In-Home Service After Remote Diagnosis, 2 Year Extended $284.00
1 906-0700 Dell Limited Hardware Warranty Plus In-Home Service After Remote Diagnosis, Initial Year
1 993-8582 Warranty Support, 2 Year Extended $15.00
1 994-3730 Warranty Support, Initial Year

January 5th, 2011 07:00

Yeah, that warranty looks pretty solid and should cover any mishaps - just make sure that you install any fixes yourself as from what i have heard, caliing out the In-Home-Techys causes more problems than it solves.

Hope your system doesnt need any repairs though but from my one experience so far with a graphics card replacement it has been fairly easy to get hold of support.

No Events found!