Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 21st, 2010 22:00

Window's has detected your performance is slow

Hey guys,

I'm playing Crysis with settings on high as it suggested and sometimes when I exit the game I am hit with this windows pop up:

"Window's has detected your performance is slow. This could be because there are not enough resources to run the Windows Aero color scheme, Try switching to basic blah blah blah etc."

I have 12gb of ram, a i7 960 cpu, and a GTX 260.  I'm using less then 2gb of ram and my CPU Is at less then 20%. Any ideas?

38 Posts

February 21st, 2010 23:00

is it driver issue? i dont see any reason why... u sure that what pops up is not any kind of malware right??

76 Posts

Well, I tried updating to the latest drivers and made Crysis run extremly slow. Odd thing is, when exiting it didnt give me the Window's message. Ugh, ended up doing a system restore, and now it works smooth again.

76 Posts

No way a Malaware issue, brand new and just set it up. The GTX 260 drivers were from November, so I just updated them and will see if the problem persists.

1 Message

February 22nd, 2010 03:00

Well, I tried updating to the latest drivers and made Crysis run extremly slow. Odd thing is, when exiting it didnt give me the Window's message. Ugh, ended up doing a system restore, and now it works smooth again.

Hey Yodasmaster , that what you mentioned is nothing 2 be worried about.

That Popup is just a normal way for Windows 2 say ( its a feature that came with win7) you got low Frame rates , and so it just suggests you turning off aero and such stuff.

So just dont worry about it and game on :)

P.S : And yeah some drivers have different performance impacts on games especially crysis. This is due to the different optimizings of the drivers.

In Regards

No Events found!