Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 23rd, 2015 22:00

X116 BLUE SCREEN M17XR4

Dear,

Am having this problem with a blue screen, when the technician visited my home 10 days ago he run the test and all as per procedure, and everything was OK, but still we decided to change the Graphic card,i have a warranty so the technician changed my Graphic Card, but one hour after  same Blue screen error happened again., It just happens when i am playing an STEAM game, DOTA 2, really not sure if will happen with other game, is the only one i use to play, but most probably yes.

I had same problem in the past with this blue screen, but changing the graphic card was fixed, some time they changed the Mother board and the CPU and all was fixed, i really dont have the blue screen files from that time, but am kind of sure it was always an X00116 error.

Blue screen comes randomly, i can play maybe 30 min or 2 hours but at the end it will happens. 

MY SERVICE TAG: <ADMIN NOTE: Service tag removed per privacy policy> , i think it is enough for you to have all the specific technical information from my lap top, and history problems. 

Already installed the most updated driver from Alienware web page until 05/31/2015.

Just last night one more was released, so i just installed but didnt have time to try it properly, not sure if you know if this driver will fix this specific problem. 

Below is the information from the blue screen am having, am sure you as an expert will know what it means, i has been reading in forums about this same problem with not a real solution found:

I have more dump files if you need them. but are pretty much the same. 

I will really appreciate your help. 

No Responses!
No Events found!