Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 29th, 2011 07:00

my Aurora restartes itself

Hello my Aurora has now for the last three days has restarted it self, a blue error screen pops( cant get what it saying because it happens so quick) up for a spilt second and restarts itself this seems to happen after about 10 minutes after it is turned on but then its fine.

It has happened before randomly and have done a disc error check that turns out fine, but dont know if its doing it right because it takes less than 5 minutes to complete I thought that it would take longer I have two hard drives at 500m each and one drive was replaced about three months ago

my antivirus is up to date so don't believe its a virus

can anyone help

2.4K Posts

August 30th, 2011 16:00

Download this: www.nirsoft.net/.../blue_screen_view.html

Then you will be able to find out whats going on.

If you want to be able to read the stop error code without it rebooting right away go into:  Control Panel/System/Advanced System Settings/Starup And Recovery and then under " System Failure " uncheck the box that says " Automatically Restart "

4 Posts

August 31st, 2011 02:00

hi thanks morblore

I downloaded blue screen view it gave me the  three logs of crashes as again the comp crashed today todays problem is with 31/8/11SYMDS64.SYS and the 29/8/11 win32k.sys and 27/8/11 atikmdag.sys dont know what this means but the pc has crashed every day so far but cannot find the logs for the other days.

also did uncheck Automatically Restart

No Events found!