Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

C

June 13th, 2012 08:00

outdated video driver

New drivers are out on Nvidia website for 2+ weeks now.. but still, the video drivers we have are the ones released in early may... any chances you will update those soon?

we're having issues with Optimus playing some more recent games (Max Payne 3... ) and I was hoping the new driver would fix it.. but ah! surprise! we might have a kick  <ADMIN NOTE: Profanity removed as per TOU> computer.. but the support and updates aren't as fast as our computers..

thanks

2 Posts

June 13th, 2012 10:00

nice try but ... GeForce GT 650M

This product has been detected as your primary device

Your product manufacturer requires you to download a driver for your device from their website

72 Posts

June 13th, 2012 10:00

You can download them from thier site, be sure to uninstall and use driver sweeper before installing the updated drivers.

June 13th, 2012 12:00

Hi Crixox, Danor is right, you can use Nvidia drivers

nice try but ... GeForce GT 650M
This product has been detected as your primary device
Your product manufacturer requires you to download a driver for your device from their website

*That is a regular disclaimer for every single Video Card we have on our systems. You can just look for the drivers manually and you will get them.

I was unable to find it on the Nvidia website manually thou. Apparently Nvidia doesn't have that driver yet.
I'll recommend to wait for them a little longer; as for support we have only validated the Dell driver so far.

Thank you

No Events found!