Highlighted
Tekstorm
1 Copper

razer megalodon headset not recognized

i got my razer megalodon today and my alienware x17 r4 is not recognizing it, really frustrating me i dont know what to do i have done a few hours of searching seems alot of people are having this problem but i cant find a solution someone said to disable a setting in bios something to do with the usb ports i don't know how to navigate through bios, they said something about it being a 2.0 3.0 port issue or something. please help

0 Kudos
1 Reply
8 Krypton

RE: razer megalodon headset not recognized

Hi!

Have you tried the headset in different USB ports and tested it on another device to make sure it's working? If the headset has a 2.0 USB cable, make sure you're using the USB 2.0 port. If it's a 3.0 USB cable it should work on either port. 

You should also check if there's any firmware or driver you need to install for the headset to work properly. I recommend you check the Razer support website for more information. 

Alienware-Naomi
Dell | Alienware Technical Support Alienware Arena
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos