Start a Conversation

Unsolved

J

1 Message

February 26th, 2020 21:00

15 R3, no light at all

first sorry for my bad english....i realy need a expert ...have a alien ware 15r3 and got some issus whit the light .. there no light at all on tc portable ... tried to delete and reinstall the comand center like show in the video on dell suport ... but still the same anoying message when i open the fx center is show a message .

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

and after the only way to close the fx or do anything is to go in task manager and made end of taks with the command center .have done all the test in f12 mode and on dell and alienware troubleshooting made all the test nothing is found .. if i go to tactx on the cmmand cend center they have this message  start as the other one but have this on more 

à AlienLabs.AlienFX.Tools.Controls.DynamicColorWheel.SetData(Action data, Boolean isBlackAllowed)
à AlienLabs.Keypad.Classes.Presenters.ColorWheelPresenterClass.SelectColor(String color, List`1 colorsToExclude)
à AlienLabs.Keypad.Classes.ApplicationControllerClass.ShowColorWheel()
à AlienLabs.Keypad.Controls.MacroKeysControlLeft.openColorWheel(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
à System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
à System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()
à System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
à System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
à System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
à System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
à System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
à System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
à System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
à System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
à System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
à System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
à System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
à System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
à System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
à System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
à System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
à MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
à MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
à System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
à System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)... if anyone can help me plz tanks for all the info

No Responses!
No Events found!