vipss13
1 Copper

17 R4, Error code WVC07-LB8

Graphic card fault test. Error code: WVC07-LB8. Some advice on how to deal with it. Alienware R4

thx

0 Kudos
14 Replies
vipss13
1 Copper

Re: R4, Error code WVC07-LB8

R4

<2018 15 R4, 2016 17 R4, 2012 M17x R4 ?>

0 Kudos
vipss13
1 Copper

Alienware 17 r4

Express Service Code:

<Express service code removed>

|

0 Kudos
Alienware-Joe
4 Tellurium

Thank you for reaching out to us, also. For security reasons, please delete the previous post containing your Service Tag. 

Have you also gotten any issues during gameplay, lag, or artifacts? Anything that can indeed show that the video card is presenting problems? 

Alienware-Jose
Dell | Alienware Technical SupportAlienware Arena
#Iwork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check outAlienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit:YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
vipss13
1 Copper

delays are the most annoying when I play in a team the whole mission falls. 

- Video card - Negative rating

Error Code List
- Basic surface test - WVC07-LB8
0 Kudos
vipss13
1 Copper

in April this year I had my motherboard replaced. I had previously experienced a similar problem. now again this trash is back.

0 Kudos
Alienware-Joe
4 Tellurium

Thank you for sharing that with us. We'll get back to you in a moment via Private Message. 

Alienware-Jose
#Iwork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check outAlienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit:YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
Alienware-Joe
4 Tellurium

There was a problem and we couldn't send you a Private Message. Could you please send me a PM with a screenshot of said error? 

Alienware-Jose
#Iwork4Dell

0 Kudos
vipss13
1 Copper

did you receive my message? what conclusions???

0 Kudos
Alienware-Joe
4 Tellurium

Please send a private message to the @DELL-Cares account with a screenshot of that error (hopefully via an image hosting site - like Dropbox or Google Driv). As I was not able to retrieve your message.  

Alienware-Jose
#Iwork4Dell

0 Kudos