Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

February 15th, 2020 11:00

17 R5, Command Center problems

Hello. I bought my Alienware 17 R5 model laptop in August. I have been encountering problems with the alienware command center application since the day I bought it. As mentioned many times, I deleted the application and installed it again, but I could not find a solution. I wanted to share my problems with you. Firstly, I am having trouble opening the application first. The application crashes constantly while starting the application. After I manage to open the application later, I get messages stating that there is an update. When I select the update option, I get an error message stating that I already have the update. Another problem is in the use of macro keys. My macro keys do not assign my assignments to them, that is, they do not show any function, and the key that allows me to switch between macro key combinations does not work. i did all the updates of my laptop but i can't find a solution. I would be very glad if you could help me. 

2 Posts

February 17th, 2020 07:00

I was using my laptop in Turkish. Then I changed the language to English and the problems I mentioned were gone. If you are using your laptop in a different language, I suggest you bring it to English and test it because it worked for me.

February 15th, 2020 21:00

I have the same problem!

I have find no way to fix it yet.

No Events found!