Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 23rd, 2009 14:00

FLARE upgrade information

Good Afternoon,

Where would I find the location of the latest FLARE upgrades available for CLARiiON/Celerra arrays?

Where could I sign up to get notifications on the latest upgrades to the FLARE code?

Also, where in Navisphere could I check on the array to determine what exact FLARE version is installed on the array?

Thank you in advance for the help.

234 Posts

December 23rd, 2009 20:00

Hi,

You can get all the Flare upgrade or latest available flare code for your clariion system in Powerlink, also you can register your clariion and all software downloads will be available for your system.

In Navisphere  < right click the serial number/name of the array < go to properties > on Properties page > click Software this page will show FLARE Operating system for your clariion.

For eg. 03.26.020.5.025 which is CX3-20 running Flare 26 patch 25 or 04.28.000.5.501 which represents CX4-480 running Flare 28 patch 501.

Hope this helps.

regards,

Samir

234 Posts

December 23rd, 2009 20:00

Hi,

Celerra upgrade information also can be obtained from Powerlink.

To know the version of Celerra NAS Code running >  login through ssh to celerra control station and run nas_version.

Through GUI when you point your browser to IP address of celerra control station.

regards,
Samir

No Events found!