Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 3rd, 2015 10:00

Estimated Empty Time Disappeared!!

Hi, my System Ver. 6.5, disappeared the message whit the "estimated empty time" and my boss reads that all time!!

Someone know how can I active again??

Thanks... :/

115 Posts

March 3rd, 2015 11:00

You apparently will never run out of storage..... :-)

I checked the box I have in my lab, it's on 6.5.20 and still has the estimated full time. Maybe something like a restripe or data progression is running that is preventing it from showing at that moment?

Check it on another PC, maybe it's a Java version issue?

4 Posts

March 3rd, 2015 12:00

I've checked on 3 computers and the result is the same . Java already been verified as well.

The data progression runs at night, currently not processing anything....  :(

seems to be unimportant , but the boss thinks differently... LOL

4 Posts

March 5th, 2015 10:00

Any suggestions?? tks

4 Posts

March 10th, 2015 11:00

please help.. :)

March 10th, 2015 14:00

Hello, Piagui.

I sent you an email requesting some information, and a brief description of the next steps. From what I've read thus far, you've tried on '3 different computers', and verified the Java version, etc. This seems like it would eleminate the browser or the Java version being the issue. (though I'm curious if you've tried on a browser other than IE) I'm also curious if you have emptied the Java Cache (from the Control Panel, opened the Java Config utility, and emptied from there).  I'll wait to hear back from you.

Have a great rest of the day!

6 Posts

March 11th, 2015 12:00

Cool thing happened to me where it was displaying my estimated empty time in Unix Epoch time. I spoke with copilot and they could only suggest updating EM and SM. The next day it was back to normal without me having done anything.

April 19th, 2018 16:00

In the new version it is only by Dell Storage Manager 2016 R3.20 software, and there is no web interface, where can I see the empty time?

Help!

• 

6.9K Posts

April 20th, 2018 11:00

Hello PiaguiGrupo,

When you login to DSM, if you go to the storage tab & then select any volume it will tell you what the Estimated full time of the volume under volume growth. I have attached a picture of what you would see in DSM.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

1 Attachment

No Events found!