Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 19th, 2016 18:00

70" TV purchase = nightmare

What a nightmare! I purchased a 70" TV and since day one what I have is a headache and hours waisted over the phone. I have Dell saying TV was delivered, and Pilot (company that delivers) saying try to deliver nobady home, BUT guess what they never came. I callec both Dell and Pilot and rescheduled delivery and never came, now again I have Dell saying it was delivered, Pilot it was canceled, no but tracking number shows they left a message at my door, guess what!? I took half day of work and nobody showed up. I callef Dell and they said it was delivered, no but wait the is a fraud hold, after 2 hours talking to 5 different people Dell says "no fraud " We think tv is on they way back, at this pount all i want is to cancel,Dell says you can't, have to wait up to 15 days to see if Pilot sends tv back to us (Dell), than 30 days for tefund.... Never More Buying from Dell...

1 Rookie

• 

189 Posts

September 20th, 2016 19:00

Hi Jhgoebel,

We have reviewed your post and understand what you have been through for which we apologize. This is not what we want our customer's to go through. Do not worry, we will go ahead and see what best can be done in order to resolve this issue.

I have reviewed your post and understand the issue with the Delivery. If you can share the order number, name of the registered owner and email ID in a private message (To send a private message, click on my name and select ‘Send private message’) I will go ahead and check the order details.

No Events found!