Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 27th, 2013 10:00

About had it

After unanswered emails and no real way to communicate with sales, I've just about had it with Dell. I was finally able to submit my order through chat, but that was like pulling teeth. Now, after submitting my order, I'm faced with the decision of whether to modify it or not. If I change my mind, I'll have to go through the whole process again, and it'd be easier (and much cheaper) to just go to a physical store. At this point I'm ready to just cancel it in case I ever had to contact customer service. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's had this problem.

3 Apprentice

• 

8.8K Posts

February 27th, 2013 12:00

Shane70,
I'm not responding to your thread  to try to change your mind, if cancelling your order is what you want to do?

All I want to bring to your attention that all the computer companies that I know of, lack in quality customer care. 

Buying from a big box store I guess has its advantages if you want something right now.

Shane70 I  don't work for Dell, I'm just a customer like yourself.  Whatever you decide to do enjoy the new system.

If I can be of any further  assistance to you let me know. 

In all reality, if you have placed your order and have your order number you basically are done with the hard part.

Good luck,

Zb1

2 Posts

February 27th, 2013 18:00

I guess I'm just a little frustrated with the lack of communication.  I've bought my last four pc's from Dell, and this purchase from Alienware has me wondering why I'm spending so much just to be ignored.  The most discouraging part is hearing about constant sales calls in my IT department when they need nothing new.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

February 28th, 2013 21:00

Hi Shane70,

Thank you for posting your concerns and bringing them to our attention. Please contact me privately, by clicking on my name in blue, and providing the following information. I am happy to look into this matter on your behalf.

Name:
Email Address:
Shipping Address:
Phone Number:
Order Number:
Service Tag #:
Country of purchase:
Current country location:
Reason:

Thanks,
Lorna

No Events found!