Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 20th, 2016 21:00

Alienware adjustable hat supplier?

This is perhaps an odd question, but I recently lost my treasured Alienware adjustable baseball hat and would love to find out what supplier made it. The old adjustable (velcro) version seems discontinued and I doubt that the nonadjustable version currently on sale would fit as well. There's only one on eBay currently, and it does not ship to the US.

I say "treasured" because my Alienware hat was a far better fit/shape than even other adjustable ballcaps; if I can't find it with the Alienware branding, I'd still want one. Anyone have any leads or suggestions?

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

March 22nd, 2016 07:00

Charlietango,

Have you seen these?

http://www.alienware.com/Landings/peripherals.aspx

Regards,
Robert

March 23rd, 2016 16:00

If you mean the Mobile Edge hats (within the "Alienware Apparel" section), I have. However, these are not adjustable. I am looking for the ones with a velcro strap on the back: media.alienwarearena.com/.../Alienware-Caps-12-20-10.jpg

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

March 24th, 2016 08:00

We had a few of those to give a way here in the office, but they are all gone. The ones in the link were the only ones I could find. 

Good Luck in your search.

Regards,

Robert

4 Posts

September 21st, 2021 19:00

If you didn't try your missing caps from Melin. Not cheap, yet high grade materials. Have a couple 2-3 years old and look fresh new. They're washing and not shriveling or shrinking. They do not fade. They do not fade. Wicking moisture headbands. And they're swimming!!!

It's hard to accept the price, roughly $60 dollars, I know, but you will realize that once you wear them. In three years, they haven't bought another hat brand and they can't see it soon. That is something you should say

No Events found!