Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 13th, 2017 18:00

Disrespectful, dismissive customer care

We recently placed an order on dellrefurbished.com (owned by Dell) and received an order confirmation number, we have a receipt printout, and our credit card was charged.  We called today to receive an  update on the order as we have not received a shipping confirmation email.  We spoke with 7 different representatives none of whom could locate the order.  Many of the representatives were disrespectful, dismissive, and even yelling at us over the phone.  The credit card was indeed charged.  Are we the victim of fraud?  Did Dell indeed take our order?  How can we speak to someone at Dell whom will treat us with respect and help us to resolve this issue?  Do we need to report this as fraud to our credit card company?  Very unprofessional service.  We have purchased nearly a dozen Dell products for our business and have been very happy thus far.  We are not happy now - we just want the laptop we ordered, already paid for, and to be treated with respect.  Please resolve this Dell, long time customers at stake here. Awful customer service on the phone regarding order status lost order and representatives yelling over the phone about it - is this credit card fraud?

3 Apprentice

• 

263 Posts

July 14th, 2017 11:00

Greetings,

Sorry to hear this. This is not what Dell is known for. Please private message the order number, registered name on the account and your email address. I'll see what best can be done. 

You could send us a private message by hovering the mouse pointer over my username, and adding me as friend.

No Events found!