Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 28th, 2016 12:00

CAN SOMEONE HELP? 25+ orders called back by dell and no refund for over 2 months!!! - they owe me over 10000 dollars!!!! Insane....

i placed over 10000$ worth of orders for my business on 10/30 , when fedex showed up they informed me that dell had requested that they not deliver some of them due to fraud concerns.

Fedex shows dell receiving the bulk of the returns on 11/7-11/10, yet i haven't received a refund yet!

I just spent hours and hours on the phone with dell and was repeatedly transferred , everyone saying that the charges were refunded and i should call my credit card company.

Of course american express didnt recieve the refund yet

-I only have another 30 days to dispute the charges, but that would be incredibly hard for me to do because i would have to provide invoices and figure out all the refund amounts and which were delivered and which were returned etc.

Someone please help me! i cannot afford to not have the money to put into my business, this is ridiculous!!! you should never buy directly from dell because this may happen to you! Be forewarned!

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

January 4th, 2017 11:00

Hi mfreedman200,

Thank you for contacting the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board. Please accept my apology for any frustration or inconvenience these recalled orders may have caused.

The verification issue cannot be by passed. Please contact verification department at 1-877-896-6033 (9:00 AM 6:00 PM CST, Monday thru Friday) to resolve any verification issues. Once the account is back in good standing, the credit can proceed.

You may also dispute the charges with your bank. If you want me to look into this matter on your behalf, I will also need the order numbers of the items that were recalled by Dell. Please reply to my private message and provide the requested information so I may access your account records.

Thanks,
Lorna

No Events found!