Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

BI

February 12th, 2015 16:00

Cancelled Order, DOUBLE hold on my Credit Card, POOR TRAINING within Departments of DELL

2/3/15 placed order, 2/11/15 receive call from Dell that order is cancelled.  Asked why Dell cancelled it, because of part number change on WIFI card.  After 1.5 hours on the phone, transferred to a customer rep that told me that he could have my unit to me by 2/19/15, that was at the beginning of the conversation, by end of confirming that my card would not have another hold on it, I was told, 2/24/15.  Since I am going into the hospital on 2/24, I wanted this unit before to get it set up while I am in there.   After telling me that placing the new order, he would not put another hold on my card, gave me a $50.00 discount for my troubles and placed the new order, this is still on 2/11/15.  Well come 2/12/15 I check my bank, another hold.  Now you have almost 6k on hold…  And I am told today, 2/12/15 that a request for the hold has to be sent in, that was NOT done when DELL cancelled the order 2/11/15?  Then I get a call back asking for my banks phone number so that Dell can contact them.

Seems that this was a very bad move on my part going with Dell.  It has been 25 years since I dealt with Dell for ANY product, and seems that the exact same reasons are still being used by them.  I really do not feel at this point that Dell has any type of training within the company.  Left SURELY does NOT know what the right is doing.  Spoke to India and two other places in my conversations.  Jyoti Roy, Jamie Alas Berrios that took the order yesterday.  So as a return customer, I have made a huge mistake.  POOR on Dell's part with my whole experience..

Please contact me and I will be happy to give you order numbers and copies of e-mails.

No Responses!
No Events found!