Start a Conversation

Unsolved

O

1 Message

March 24th, 2019 17:00

Closed ticket no response

I ordered a XPS 15 Laptop. the ordering process was fine and the product shipped a few days later on the 20th early in the morning. it all went south from there. by afternoon it was "at the clearing agency awaiting final release" and it been there since. on Friday i asked Dells chat support if there was a issue with my delivery. Seemed to me it was being held up in customs or something. they suggested I wait another day and see if anything happens. the next day. the next day the 23rd I decide to email support and again inquire if there is a problem with my order. I get a confirmation email saying someone will get back to me within 24 hrs. and a service ticket number and a link to my history showing a open ticket and its currently unassigned. Now on Sunday I was constantly checking my emails for a reply and none came. A few hours ago I checked that link showing my service history. the ticket was CLOSED. No explanation or response given. Up until this point I was more concerned than anything I know shipping issues happen. and dell cant control things like it getting held up in customs but just wanted someone to let me know what was happening. and if my package was significantly delayed I would of been happy with a refund of my 2 day shipping charge. But now after getting no response and having my ticket closed with no explanation I am actually very upset. And I would rather not be. I would like to be happy with Dell and feel like I made the right choice spending my hard earned money with them. but deleting a ticket with no response is pretty bad customer service. and im not a happy customer right now.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

March 25th, 2019 14:00

Thank you for your message. We strive to provide a great purchase experience for all of our customers. I regret we missed the mark in your case. I will be glad to investigate this & assist you further.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the order/customer number, registered name & email address.      

No Events found!