Start a Conversation

Unsolved

K

4 Posts

February 20th, 2019 18:00

Could use some help with account issue(s)

So i came here to make a post, and found out my username was taken.  (by me in the past evidently).  However I couldnt retrieve the email to reset the password as either it wasnt coming through, or my username was tied to an email from a prior ISP i no longer have access to.

I wanted to start sorting it out myself so after creating a new (temporary) (this) account, I was going to change my email to my permanent/current email, however i got the following message upon trying to do so.

"Your profile has issues. Please contact helpdesk. "

The TLDR version is that I want 1 account, with my preferred screen-name, tied to my perma email.   Any mod that can help me track down the other account and merge/delete one?

or point me to where I need to be to get this resolved?

9.4K Posts

February 22nd, 2019 11:00

Hi klepp090682,

Thanks for your message.  Unfortunately the way the Forum is set up along with your https://dell.to/2XkuMGW account, we would be unable to make those changes to your username and Forum account.  We suggest that you go ahead and create a new account using the username and email you would like.  If those are already taken, then a different username or email would have to be used.  

You may contact me privately if you need further assistance.  Thanks.

Regards,

Robert

Dell-Robert P

No Events found!