Start a Conversation

Unsolved

J

2 Posts

June 14th, 2019 17:00

Customer complaint, Alienware Desktop parts, Australia

Hi, I am a customer in AU. My order number is . I am keep waiting for this order for 1 month already, I just wanna know why this order has been delayed again and again. At first time you told me that the video card was in shortage, so I spent $400 more to update a good one. You promise the order will delivery on time this time. Please tell me the reason why it has been delayed again. And don’t tell me to be patient. I am really angry right now with your service.

June 16th, 2019 21:00

Hi there I just want to make a complaint with your services. I made an order one month ago, and spent $3000 on the Alienware desktop. And you told me that the graphics card was out of stock. So I spent $400 more to upgrade to a better one. And re-booked an new order, and waited for another 2 weeks. Today you told me that the power supply was out of stock and canceled my order again. And asked me to re-booked an new order or get a full refund. Why do you guys cannot hold my order until new power supply is in stock but canceled my order again and again and asked me to wait forever. It doesn’t make sense at all. If you guys don’t have these items in stock for construction, why do you sell this product. You should give me a better solution for that. Otherwise I will complaint it to an agency.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

June 17th, 2019 06:00

Thank you for your message. I apologize for the inconvenience surrounding your order. As per the records, I see that the estimated delivery dated updated is 27th of June. I see that you have already reached out to our customer service experts via Twitter & they have escalated this internally & awaiting an update. Request you to continue working with them to get this resolved at the earliest & to avoid confusions.

No Events found!