Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

D

September 22nd, 2015 17:00

Dear Dell - I'm Leaving you today!

Dell,

I have had a long relationship with you.  I have watched you grow from Studio to XPS 13.  I really have enjoyed your products and your pricing.  But your customer service is the pits.  Maybe I will find that there is worse customer service out there from other companies.  I really doubt it. 

Today I was in a transferring loop for 4 hours over one return.  I was told my order was on hold…Not sure how that could be considering that I have received the product.  But nevertheless, I was transfer to the verification department 2 times to get the hold taken off.  Each time I reached that department they said there was no hold and they would transfer me back to returns.  This happened 2 times.  So I talked to returns and verification 2 times each.   Now think about the 10-15 minute wait time in between each transfer. This long call was finally ended by a "Supervisor" transferring me to the main call in number where I originally started my journey.  

I had a lot of people tell me what they could not do.  Somehow they expected that I would be able to do something they could not do.  I’m amazing, but asking me to do things that people within Dell cannot do is confusing to me. 

I tried to do things within your guidelines.  It did not work.  Now I see why when people swear off Dell, they really never want to come back.  I had always thought these people were crazy and just being difficult.  I have now experienced the same feeling that makes me never want to buy Dell again. 

So I will be ending my Dell Preferred Account and deleting my log in with you.  You can say goodbye to a customer that loved your product and was dedicated to the brand. 

It would have been nice to have a customer support line with qualified people for those customers that purchase over $10K a year in Dell. 

It is time for me to build a relationship with another brand. 

Thank you for the great products, but I will never waste my valuable time again with your customer service.  

9.4K Posts

September 30th, 2015 07:00

Hi DellRJ,

Thanks for posting.

I apologize for the way your issue has been handled up to now.  If you would like me to look into this on your behalf, please contact me privately and include your information.  Thanks.

Regards,

Robert

No Events found!