Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

July 19th, 2019 09:00

Dell Promotional Support Team - Dell gift card promo

I completed all the necessary requirements to receive a promotional gift card for a recent laptop purchase and still have not received this by email. I was told to check my spam and junk folders but do not see that it has been sent. I am not getting results from the promo team so I would love an update. I specifically purchased this laptop because of the gift card option otherwise I would have gone to Amazon. 

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

July 29th, 2019 12:00

We have requested you on private message to allow us 2-3 business days as the team does not work on weekends.

The customer service team will get back to you with the update. I am also following on this case & will keep you posted once we have the updates.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

July 19th, 2019 10:00

Thank you for your message. I will be glad to assist you with this.

Ideally you will receive the gift card 30 days after the product has been purchased. Has your order completed 30 days?

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the order number, registered name & email address.

July 19th, 2019 11:00

I purchased the laptop on 6/18/2019

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

July 19th, 2019 11:00

I have replied to your private message, please check.

July 23rd, 2019 07:00

I have not heard from anyone on this nor have I received the promotional card. 

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

July 23rd, 2019 11:00

As per your conversation with the customer service team, I see that the gift card email has been updated today.

Please check your mail in 24 hours, keep a tab of your spam/junk mailbox.

I have also replied to your message on private.

July 24th, 2019 05:00

I have not received the email to my spam, junk, or inbox. How do escalate this issue?

July 24th, 2019 08:00

I still have not received the email. I tried calling customer support but was told that the system was down. I have yet to receive a resolution and my claim was completed on 6/29. 

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

July 24th, 2019 10:00

As per the records, I see the gift card has been posted & is available on the web link shared by the customer service team.

The Dell gift card site is down for maintenance currently. This should be up & working shortly, please check back in some time.

July 29th, 2019 11:00

I still do not have the gift card nor have I received an update. 

August 2nd, 2019 06:00

Thanks! Everything is resolved. 

No Events found!