Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

D

June 29th, 2018 11:00

Dell Rewards, never received?

Over the past year I have purchased 9 computers with a total cost of $7,112.91 plus tax. Many of them going on my Dell Preferred financing account so the rewards should have been a higher percentage. As of this date I have yet to receive a single $ in rewards. I have all the invoices to prove the purchases. I have lots of email correspondence about said purchases. I have an online chat log from one of the purchases that shows that I complained at that time that I hadn't received the rewards for prior purchases and the person on the other end assured me that my situation would be resolved. What am I doing wrong? I called customer care yesterday and got the run around for about 1 hour of trying to understand someone who could barely speak English.

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

June 29th, 2018 12:00

Rewards are not cash. They are for purchasing Dell products for a discount. You need to apply the rewards at checkout. 

4. Redeem your rewards
Shop for electronics and accessories and apply your promotional code during checkout.

3 Posts

June 29th, 2018 18:00

I know they are not cash and I've gone through all the processes to sign up for them.

4 Operator

• 

2.3K Posts

June 30th, 2018 11:00

You should find out if your account has been flagged as a re-seller. If so you cannot earn rewards.

No Events found!