Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 6th, 2015 17:00

Dell Worst Customer Service

Just spent the better part of two evenings, on hold several times for up to an hour, been hung up on, etc., just like you.  Dell  indeed has the worst customer service business in America.  I'm trying to cancel an order that won't even ship for almost two more weeks and buy a different item in the same category using promotionial gift cards.  Because I couldn't get this accompished yesterday, one promotion code has expred.  I'm now afraid to cancel because they say I have to cancel the order before they will even consider reissuing my promotional gift card.  Too risky with these clowns.  I will not purchase another thing from them, EVER!!!

9 Posts

November 11th, 2015 11:00

Becareful with the expiry dates of your gift card. My order was delayed then and when I returned due to technical issues (XPS13 confirmed issues by their tech dept) they said my gift card had expired and I could no long use it !

4 Posts

November 11th, 2015 11:00

Actually if you call their customer service number and ask to purchase a computer, you're on hold for no more than 5 minutes. It really gives you feel on where their priorities are.

No Events found!