Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

December 4th, 2019 05:00

Dell charged me twice for the same laptop, #3

I was also charged twice for a laptop a few days ago, My bank caught the double charge and rejected both charges. I went to my bank to confirm that I was double billed, which was confirmed, I then called customer support, and was transferred to billing dept. They denied I was double billed, and when I asked them to do something to show they care about a long time customer, I was basically blown off. I am sick and tired of the foreign support who can't speak English, who call me Mr. Don, who can't understand what you're asking. 

All they can say they are sorry for the inconvenience, but can't do anything for you. I tried to get them to understand this was not a inconvenience, it was fraud, attempted theft, or a crime, they just don't understand, I escalated to the fraud dept, they said they would have someone call me, but still no one has replied to me.

I will give them another day to resolve this, but this may be the end of me as a Dell customer    

3 Posts

December 4th, 2019 10:00

I relied to your private message, bank of america told me Dell actually tried to pull funds 4 times.

12/8 = We have been informed that the order was cancelled and the charges should be reversed to the original mode of payment.
DELL-Cares

3 Posts

I agree with you I am sick and tired of the overseas customer support, or as I call it overseas lack of support. They don't understand English, are just reading off a script, don't know how to address a american. I am about done with Dell, at least have some USA customer service for things like fraud or serious issues. Dell is a company founded in the USA have at least some customer service here. HP has at least some USA customer service, might take a little work to get to a US rep, but it can be done.

3 Apprentice

• 

263 Posts

Hi,

I have responded to you via Private message. Please provide the details requested.

Thanks,

No Events found!