Start a Conversation

Unsolved

M

4 Posts

February 25th, 2020 01:00

Dell delivery delay

Hi,

I ordered a Dell laptop from the outlet on January 28. The initial delivery date was 2 weeks which already was so long but on I got an email on February 11 regarding a delay of 2 weeks in the delivery. So, the new delivery date was February 28. Today, I've got another email telling me that the new delivery date is on March 13. What exactly is happening there? It'll have been 6.5 weeks until then. This is ridiculous.

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

February 25th, 2020 10:00

This is a user to user forum for technical help. Contact Dell Outlet Sales directly about this or post in Customer Care forum. 

• 

25.1K Posts

March 2nd, 2020 08:00

Greetings, Mojeeb!

I am extremely sorry for the delay in the update. I am working with the sales and the order processing team to check what best could be done to resolve this situation. I am expecting an update in a day's time and will keep you posted accordingly. 

-Pratheepan. 

4 Posts

March 3rd, 2020 01:00

• 

25.1K Posts

March 5th, 2020 01:00

Hi Mojeeb, 

According to the update from the Outlet sales team that the order was cancelled. Due to a conflict with the order confirmation process the product could not be shipped to you. 

Our sincere apologies for this inconvenience. It is highly disappointing that we could not meet your expectations in this situation. However, this is not indicative of Dell's support standards. If you wish to go ahead with a new purchase, do work with the sales team and let us know as soon as you book the order. We will keep track of the order's progress and let you know the updates. 

Meanwhile, the refund against the cancelled order will be reversed to your account in 2-3 business days. Do let us know if you do not see the credit by then. I will have that sorted out. 

-Pratheepan. 

• 

25.1K Posts

March 7th, 2020 16:00

Hi Mojeeb!

Hope you see the credit for the cancelled order is reflecting in your account balance. I will archive this request for now, 

Should you have any query or need assistance in the future, do write to us here. We're available 24/7 to assist you. 

-Pratheepan. 

1 Message

March 20th, 2020 03:00

I've ordered a laptop at the beginning of March 2020. After 18 days on the order status page there is only one status entry: "PICK FROM ORIGIN" (probably a factory in China). Then nothing.

I called the customer care, they said they have no way to  know where the item is until it gets to Europe (after 18 days !!!).

I have bought a Mac last year (customized). They shipped it from China too... The tracking was detailed since the day the item left the factory, and in 10 days the Mac Book Pro was at my home. 

Now, I can understand a delay due to the coronavirus emergency, but I do not accept that after 18 days they do not even know where my laptop is (no tracking at all) and they have no clue about when they are gonna deliver it (not even an estimation). I WILL NEVER EVER AGAIN BUY A DELL !!!

• 

25.1K Posts

March 20th, 2020 03:00

Hi,

I'm sorry to know about it. Could you private message me the order number along with the registered name, email address and contact number, so that I can review this.

-Vanitha

• 

25.1K Posts

March 21st, 2020 08:00

Hi,

We still haven’t heard from you.

We’ll proceed to archive this case for now. You could reach out to us with the requested details at your convenience and we’ll be glad to help you.

-Vanitha

No Events found!