Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 7th, 2013 09:00

Dell's Pathetic Service

Called in on 2/27/13 and purchased 2 more years of warranty on ord# . My warranty expires on 3/8/13 on my Studio XPS 1645. All week long it showed being processed and now it shows cancelled! When I called in and was transferred 3 times they said it was DFS and did no know why as they cannot contact them and for me just to submit another order. I noticed other this past week that had issues with orders and DFS. It is a nightmare doing business with Dell anymore!

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

March 12th, 2013 13:00

Hi orucco,

Thanks for posting your comments and bringing your concerns to our attention. Although Dell, and Dell Financial Services (DFS) are two separate entities, I am happy to forward your concerns to customer service representatives who support DFS. Please contact me privately, by clicking on my name in blue and selecting the email icon or Start a Conversation, and providing the following information.

Name:
Email Address:
Shipping Address:
Phone Number:
Order Number:
Service Tag #:
Country of purchase:
Current country location:
Reason:

Thanks,
Lorna

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

March 15th, 2013 16:00

Hi orucco,

I am following up to be certain your concerns have been addressed. If you still need assistance, please feel free to contact me again, and provide the requested information. I am happy to look into this matter on your behalf.

Thanks,
Lorna

No Events found!