Start a Conversation

Unsolved

C

6 Posts

April 15th, 2019 05:00

Dell, ship dates are a lie

When I bought my new XPS 13, it said on the site it was ready to ship in 2-3 business days. What a lie. It’s been 2 weeks and it still hasn’t shipped. They postponed it from Friday to Monday, and now via chat I can see it likely won’t come on Monday. Their estimated dates are a lie. They said in the chat that the laptop isn’t built yet and will take 3-5 business days to finish and 3-5 business days to arrive. Yeah, that won’t be on Monday . So disappointed with Dell. This is my first and last time purchasing with them. I am just hoping the dell XPS is worth it. If it’s garbage quality, then wow. I’ll be really mad. Still don’t know when my order is arriving and it’s arriving super late - Dell . And all the employees I have spoken to lie.

6 Posts

April 17th, 2019 04:00

I hate Dell. They keep delaying my order. Then they come on these forums and pretend like they’re trying to help you by asking to DM your order number but when you do they don't do anything about it. Dell is the worst company on this planet.

6 Posts

April 17th, 2019 07:00

Dell employees are completely useless and I don’t think they understand English. 

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

April 17th, 2019 14:00

Thank you for your message. We strive to provide a great purchase experience for all our customers. I regret we missed the mark in your case.

The dates provided are not guaranteed and are just an estimated date that the product will be shipped. During the build process, there are multiple factors like part availability, vendor support. Even a small part of the order (maybe an added accessory like a backpack) if not available will delay the entire order. Due to which we have limited control over the delivery date.

However, I can have this tracked and provide you the reason for the delay.

Please click my my name and via private message, send me the order/customer number, registered name, email address.

No Events found!