Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 2nd, 2015 08:00

False advertisement!!!!

I purchased an xbox bundle online as soon as it was available and got confirmation order was accepted and paid. Yesterday i get a package which was not what i ordered!! I only purchased this bundle because it was a better deal only to receive something i did not order spent all day yesterday on the phone only to be hung up on 4 times!! If the item was sold out then orders should have been stopped instead of taking them. Finally talked to someone this morning only to be told they could give me a $30.00 refund but i am missing almost $150 in products are you serious?? I can return it but it takes up to 15 days after they receive it back to get my refund?? It took all of 2 minutes to take my money and not give me what i paid for but you want to hold it another 15 days??? Dell should give me what i paid for and sot a $30 credit that doesn't even cover the cost of 1 of the items i was shorted!!! 

4 Operator

• 

2.3K Posts

December 2nd, 2015 09:00

The only thing Dell can do is offer a refund.  It takes 7 to 10 Business days once they get the equipment to validate the return and then another 7 to 10 business days to refund the money to your account, depending on your bank and whats going on.  It can be much earlier then that but given the holiday season, doubt full.  

No Events found!