Start a Conversation

Unsolved

B

1 Message

June 12th, 2019 00:00

Got order receipt, not appearing in my account?

I ordered, got a receipt but the order doesn't show up on my account. I contact Dell they get me to email someone rather than anyone getting back to me I have to chase up them. And of course they don't reply or even email to acknowledge. I am left not knowing if I have an order or not so I cant go and order from someone else.  How is it that Dell alone asks you to buy stuff but when you order says ahhhh I'll think about it. This system is medieval. They expect a commitment from you but make no reciprocal commitment.

Not happy.

Agent (Ronakh_A): "I checked and i see that an agent is working on your order. let me get you the email address of the agent so that you can email them"
06/12/2019 06:45:04AM Agent (Ronakh_A): "Please email the agent at -

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

June 12th, 2019 06:00

@ bentley63

Thank you for your message. I apologize for the inconvenience surrounding your order. I will be glad to investigate this & assist you further.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the order number/ purchase ID, registered name & email address.

No Events found!