jyw1000
1 Copper

Help. What do I do now with a useless computer?

I am a UK customer but there is no UK forum and Dell is not sorting out my problem: I bought an Inspiron 17 5000 on 30th May but it came with no power supply. I contacted customer support and after 22 emails back and forth I am still no further forward. The Customer Care Associate keeps saying she will look into it or she will try to put in an order but nothing is happening. No part has been sent and there is still no sign of a solution.

What do I do now? Dell has taken my money and I do not have a usable computer and no one seems able to sort it out. It is awful service. The UK does not have a forum and so they can hide this awful customer service. Can anyone help me or has my money basically being stolen in return for an unusable computer?

Can someone at Dell get this sorted out!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

RE: Help. What do I do now with a useless computer?

Hi jyw1000,

Thanks for posting in the USA Forum.

Unfortunately, we do not have much access to orders outside the US, but I'd be happy to look into this for you.  Please contact me privately with your account information and I'll see what can be done.  Thanks.

Regards,
Robert

Dell-Robert P
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, please send us the Dell service tag number via a private message
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos