Start a Conversation

Unsolved

P

2 Posts

May 18th, 2021 22:00

Inspiron G5 15 5587, lost

Hello,

My laptop is in for repair. It's been there for two months, a week ago I received a call saying that they never received my laptop. After contacting DellCares numerous times on the phone, twitter, and chat; I've gotten so many mixed responses concerning WHERE the laptop is. Multiple people have confirmed it is in the depot, then others have said it's not in the depot. A technician called me saying he has my laptop in front of him, and telling me that he's replacing the motherboard and fans.

It's keyboard as broken four different times, and overheats. They keyboard cable IS MELTING because of the OVERHEATING ISSUE. This laptop is useless, it's a lemon. The keyboard breaks monthly, the only reason I haven't sent it back every month is because I can't go without a laptop. 

Since my laptop cannot be found, I would like to ask you, the Dell representative to swap my laptop, for a refurbished model. The laptop has been a lemon (broken since the beginning.) I don't think I'm being unreasonable, this is its fourth repair call, on a service for something you broke during the last repair. 

Thank you

Paul

May 18th, 2021 23:00

Hello Paul,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your concern. We regret to hear about this incident. 

Please confirm with us the service tag of the computer, registered owner's name and email address over a private message and we will look into this for you. 

Regards,

Aniketh S

May 19th, 2021 17:00

Hello,

We hope you are well. Please get back to us over a private message so that we can look into this issue further. 

Regards,

Aniketh S

May 19th, 2021 18:00

Hi Aniketh, 

I sent you two PMs with my info, are you receiving them? Should I be sending them to another account? 

Thank you,

Paul

No Events found!