Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 16th, 2014 19:00

International Credit card

I ordered a Alienware 13 on December 15 and it was estimated to deliver on 18. However, the order status is still " Order processing" , so I think Dell can't process my credit card. Does Dell accept international credit card? If they don't, so my order will be canceled?

Community Manager

• 

54.4K Posts

December 18th, 2014 11:00

Dell online will not accept international credit cards. It only accepts USA credit cards. All paypal accounts must also use USA credit cards. The order will be cancelled. You must call into sales, tell the sales representative that you want to use an international credit card. They will then need to conference in the credit card order processing department.

1 Message

January 18th, 2021 07:00

Do Dell US still not accept international Credit Card in official US Dell store online?

June 4th, 2021 04:00

I am not able to make a purchase using my international credit card, i have tried contacting DELL Sales Team as well as Customer Care Team and they havent been able to help me sort the issue. Please advise.

10 Elder

• 

23.3K Posts

June 4th, 2021 04:00

Answer is above.  International credit cards are not accepted by Dell US.

June 4th, 2021 05:00

I have a history of making purchases using my international credit card, not once but twice.

one in 2019 and other in 2020

No Events found!