Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 3rd, 2013 09:00

Need number of ceo of dell India

Sir any body help me how to contact dell higher auth

I want the no. because the behaviour of the escalation team manager and back office manager    was very fantastic. as per his behaviour I came to conclusion that dell has no need of customers but customer has need of dell. Any body please help me where I have to complain about my newly purchased laptop.

14 Posts

June 3rd, 2013 09:00

You need to remove all personal information per the forum TOS.  

June 3rd, 2013 11:00

I purchased dell Laptop on 7/2/2013 with good reputation in mind but it broken,  got  the bad experience of escalation team and back office manager. when pc opened the touch pad of laptop was not properly working. I refuse to take the delivery,after many request the person ready to change the piece again fresh laptop is not working properly.I contact customer care office they told that your mother board is  defective so we change it, after one week they change the mother board. but the condition of my laptop is same now system is not working properly, speaker is not working,there is lots of problem which i face from last month. after many follow up and request my case was handle by escalation team.from 24/5/2013. team senior most manager told me that i will handle your case personally. but still today my problem is not sort out. sir i have purchased Dell with hard money for my child study. I dont know ABC of computer, I  trust  Dell for its good quality product and customer friendly service. but i think i m wrong. during the regular follow up one time i use some hard word that my 45000/- is not  for washing off in three month. and ask mr. manager that if you have to leave only one day salary then what happen? at that time what is your reaction? at that time i dont know that power is in that mangers hand. he take advantage of my methits and sent me a processor of lower version i.e from i5 3rd gen to i3 2nd gen. I asked the back office team to arrange a call back by escalation team person who handle my case. his team mate call me and inform that it is regular practise it may happen, we oblige you by replacing the part with out any charges, I think that Dell managers are thinking that dell does not need customer but customer needs  Dell is any body help me how to and where i have to put my complain 

pls help me.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

June 4th, 2013 09:00

Hi Himanshu Mehta,

Thank you for posting your comments and bringing your concerns to our attention. We appreciate anyone who will take the time to relate their customer experience, whether positive or negative. Please allow me to apologize for any frustration or inconvenience you may have been caused while trying to resolve your concerns.

This will advise I am US based and unable to access your account records. Please contact me privately by clicking on my name in blue, selecting the Email Icon or Start Conversation, and provide the following information. I am happy to forward your information to customer service representatives supporting your area.

Name:
Email Address:
Shipping Address:
Phone Number:
Order Number:
Service Tag #:
Country of purchase:
Current country location:
Reason:

Thanks,
Lorna

June 4th, 2013 12:00

Himanshu Mehta

ph.no.
ser. tg
India Maharastra Mumbai

I have recd i3 prossessor insted of i5 which i have purchased. Mr.Ravindra manager of escalation team whome  is handle my case from 24/5/2013, i have plead him to take proper action regarding the faulty and motherboard. first he denied in the work order of company i5 processor is mentioned but he intationally send me lower version of processor i.e. i3 2nd generation. attitude of the escalation team manager is very rude, which you will get in Dell voice recording system. on asking him to pass my call to higher authority but he refuse and told me that he is the Higher  authority nobody is above him. after putting my complain on this forum today he gave me his manager mail yasin. i have send so many mail to mr,yasin but still he did not reply or call me. I only wish to put this matter in front of company Higher authority, so my reputed company goodwill doesn"t spoil due to such type of officers.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

June 6th, 2013 10:00

Hi Himanshu Mehta,

I am following up to be certain your concerns have been addressed. If you still need assistance, please send your confidential customer information to me through a Private Message (PM). The forum moderator will remove any confidential information for your protection. Please contact me privately by clicking on my name in blue, selecting the Email Icon or Start Conversation, and provide the following information. I am happy to forward your information to customer service representatives supporting your area.

Name:
Email Address:
Shipping Address:
Phone Number:
Order Number:
Service Tag #:
Country of purchase:
Current country location:
Reason:

Thanks,
Lorna

No Events found!