Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 20th, 2016 16:00

Not receiving dell rewards

Curious if anyone else has had this problem. I purchased a new computer setup on November 25th, and the promo was 10% back in dell rewards if i finance it. Well its been over a month since i ordered it, and 3 weeks aince its shipped,  and i still have not received the $225 in rewards. Ive called 5 or 6 times and emailed at least that many, and get told something different every time. From "its coming in the mail in 5 days" to "it will be emailed in 24 hours", and everything in between.  Im *** and really fed up, and plan on sending this computer back in the next few days if i dont get this resolved. After the run around i have received,  im not sure i even want this thing, i cant imagine how bad it would be if i have a problem with the computer that i need help with.

3 Posts

December 21st, 2016 08:00

I have the same problem and wrote my own post earlier this morning.  

Here's to hoping for the best!

December 21st, 2016 16:00

I have a similar post, just updated with the results. After several months of back and forth with customer service and countless promises of an email in 7-10 business days, I finally just gave up. It will definitely be my last purchase with Dell. Now I'm in the process of trying to close my Preferred account and it's equally as painful. Good luck!

78 Posts

December 24th, 2016 07:00

... plan on sending this computer back in the next few days if i dont get this resolved. After the run around i have received,  im not sure i even want this thing, i cant imagine how bad it would be if i have a problem with the computer that i need help with.

Someone in your situation may want to trust their suspicions.  A return/refund may save them a lot of frustration in the future.
No Events found!