Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 29th, 2015 07:00

Order Delay, Support desk giving me the runaround.

I ordered a U3415W Monitor on 4/21. Dell's website indicated that the item was available and that it ships in 1-3 business days. After the order it was shown as "In Production" with an estimated delivery date of 4/24. I understand that is estimated, however, when it was still in production on the delivery date I decided to inquire it's status. I was told an inquiry was made to the "logistics team" and I would receive a follow up in 24 hours. I received no such follow up so I inquired again.. was told the same thing. This went on for 4 days, i have the emailed log files. Still no updates, still just getting blown off by support.  

I would really like to know why a monitor has been sitting "in production" for over a week?? At the moment I could not recommend buying directly from Dell to anyone. 

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

April 29th, 2015 08:00

Hi Scott_phillips_331

Thank you for posting your inquiry on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board. I may be able to determine why this order has been delayed.

Please reply to my email and provide the requested information so I may access your account records.

Thanks,

Lorna

No Events found!